Make Your Mark
Before you make your mark on the world,
make your mark on your SOG.
On Your Own Knife
Add your name, an inspirational phrase, or a custom image, and let the world know that your SOG is YOUR SOG.
As a Gift
Whether it’s for a birthday, a holiday, or just because, a custom engraving is the perfect way to make a SOG an even more heartfelt gift.
For Your Organization
The best teams deserve the best tools. Add a custom logo to turn any SOG into a tool worthy of your organization and its people. Ability to upload custom graphics coming soon!
ENGRAVING WITH TEXT
Engraving of two lines of text up to 24 characters per line. Fonts available are Arial , Times , Black Chancery , and Phoenix Script. Location of engraving will be on the blade near the handle and as large as practical for the blade it is being engraved on.
ENGRAVING WITH LOGO/GRAPHIC
More advanced designs such as company logos will require a onetime artwork setup fee of $50.00 in addition to the per engraving charge. Engravings that have large solid filled areas may require additional charges. For more information, please see section on camera-ready artwork requirements. Ability to upload custom graphics coming soon!
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING A LOGO/FILE
- A high-resolution digital file is required for set-up. The file must be one of the following formats: Jpeg(.jpg), Adobe Illustrator(.ai), EPS or PDF.
- All files must be Black & White
- High resolution (150 dpi or higher)
- All files must be less than 3MB.
WHAT IS NOT APPLICABLE LOGO/GRAPHIC TO UPLOAD
We do not consider photocopies, business cards, faxes, letterhead or other imprinted products to be camera-ready artwork. Our art department can work from these items to create your finished artwork at an additional cost of $50.00 per hour.
Your final approval of a digital mock-up provided by SOG, which verifies the desired look and location of the custom engraving, is needed before proceeding. If you have questions about whether or not your file format will work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by our customers.
- Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return.
- While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor every one. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use.
- Others may contain material that we consider inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email.
- SOG reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Engraving orders cancelled or changed during production are invoiced for all expenses incurred.
- Every effort will be made to meet desired color (dark or light mark). However, due to variations in materials and coating, color results can fluctuate.
TURN AROUND TIME
- Typically 3-4 business days after final approval (on in stock items).
- For official time estimates and price quotes please contact SOG Consumer Services at: +1-888-405-6433 x240
All products engraved by SOG remain covered by the full SOG warranty. This does not cover misuse, abuse, or improper use. For more warranty information please visit the Warranty page. Replaced or repaired items under warranty will not be re-engraved.
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
SOG Knives assumes clients are authorized to use trademarks and copyrighted materials presented to us for reproduction. Customers assume all liability resulting from trademark or copyright disputes.
If you have any questions or concerns about your engraving, please contact SOG Consumer Services at: +1-888-405-6433 x240
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday,